Global expansion is when a fast-growing business takes its operations into lucrative overseas markets. These businesses are looking to reach the next level of growth and they can do this by establishing a presence in new countries across the globe.
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) will receive an international boost with the Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) grant to help take your business overseas.
Eligible SMEs will receive the following support:
- Up to 70% of eligible costs, capped at S$100,000 per company per new market* from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2023 that covers:
- Overseas market promotion (capped at S$20,000)
- Overseas business development (capped at S$50,000)
- Overseas market set-up (capped at S$30,000)
- Each application is limited to one activity in a single overseas market (e.g. market entry, or participation in a trade fair)